The following conditions apply to delegates attending TARMAC 23 TTM House.
All persons are required to register. The Organiser will record all delegates’ details in order to produce a name tag, generate statistics and provide mail information to the Organiser for future marketing purposes.
Delegates without a sponsorship agreement, agree they will not promote their products or services other attendees while attending the conference. Anyone found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the conference venue immediately. They may be refused entry to future conferences or events conducted by the Organiser.
Conditions of TTM House Attendance
- You must stay and participate in all house activities and provide feedback on each activity for the TTM House Report that will be provided to key industry stakeholders. (Attendees will be staying onsite in shared accommodation. Bedding is provided. There will be separate rooms for male and females.)
- You are required to be in attendance from Monday afternoon/evening to Thursday afternoon for TTM house activities on Tuesday and the TARMAC Pacific Conference Wednesday and Thursday.
- You will need to be able to organise your time away from work.
- You will need to organise your own travel to and from the venue.
- The House guests are to group present to conference on Thursday afternoon session.
- On accepting the placement to TTM house you are allowing the organisers to use your name to prompt your attendance as a house guest in promotional material leading up to conference and after
- After accepting the placement to TTM house if you fail to attend without notice and acceptance from the organises that you have withdrawn from the house attendance or fail to meet the above conditions you could be charge a convenance fee of $350 by the organisers.
Inappropriate behavior, sexual harassment or bullying will not be tolerated and offending individuals will be asked to leave the conference.
Health & Safety
All persons entering the Conference/Exhibition are expected to act in a safe manner and abide by relevant health and safety legislation. It is expected that all attendees will report any potentially unsafe conditions immediately to the Organiser.
Photos & Video
By entering the Conference/Exhibition visitors may be filmed or photographed by the Organiser. These films or photographs may be used in future marketing promotions by the Organiser.
No attendee is permitted to photograph or film any presentation or material provided at the conference without prior arrangement with the Organiser.
We respect your privacy. If you wish to have access to your personal information or believe it should be amended or removed from our records please contact: email@example.com